Have you been wondering how to grow your business? These business apps can help.
We all know how much time and effort is needed for budgeting, banking, employee management, accounting, marketing and customer service. It’s time to let technology work for you, so you can take some time to focus on more important tasks.
Streamline your financial tasks by outsourcing to apps that work for you. Get a clear picture of your financial health and how best to move forward on future goals by analyzing the data generated.
Increase organization and productivity with a good business app. Let’s look at the tech solutions for your business which have the best value for your money.
Here are the top business apps to help grow your business:
Hubspot Marketing Automation
Hubspot is a fantastic and versatile marketing tool. This software platform assists SMEs to create successful inbound marketing campaigns.
- Manage website analytics and email marketing
- Oversee blogging and social media efforts
- Set-up automated workflows and integrate contact information
- Detailed tips on marketing etiquette
- Learn to build landing pages, use drip campaigns, and how to integrate calls to action
- Qualify personalized leads
- Combine marketing and sales
QuickBooks offers accounting software to help run your business smoothly and give a clear picture of its overall financial health.
- Track sales and expenses quickly and accurately
- Connect with all of your accounts, including banking, and upload all data
- View financial statements such as profit and loss reports
- Pay your vendors and employees within the software
- Track unpaid invoices
- Maximize tax deductions and simplify the tax process
- Access software from your mobile or desktop device
Xero Account Software
Xero’s reputation isn’t exaggerated. It’s high on the list of accounting leaders because of its many features. Designed with SMEs in mind, Xero is friendly and usable for businesses across many industries.
- Easy to manage even without accounting knowledge
- Painless setup
- Simplified transactions which include a multiple-approval model and two-factor authentication
- Overview of your business’s overall financial health
- Accessible and straightforward inventory management
- Unlimited users
- Lots of integrations
- Advanced features list
- Double-entry accounting
Slack Team Communication
Slack includes an instant messaging platform which makes your team’s communications a breeze! No more waiting for email replies when you can ask questions and get answers immediately.
- Organize conversations into public or private channels
- Send direct messages for extra privacy
- Drag, drop, and share images, PDFs, and other files into your chats
- Archive and index messages, files, and notifications automatically
- Add unlimited users
- Screen sharing option
- Integrates with more than 1000 apps, including Dropbox and Google Drive
Trello Project Scheduling
Trello is a project management app which is easy to use and gives a clear view of all tasks in-progress, to-do, and completed. This app tracks the workflow of your team in real-time.
- Card-based system makes it simple to create and assign tasks to your team
- Monitor, update, and complete tasks seamlessly
- Each card represents an assignment or task for each team member
- Add members, comments, tasks, attachments, checklists, due dates and labels
- Each time a card is changed, each member is notified by Trello via email and on their mobile devices
- Tag coworkers and employees on your cards or theirs for a collaborative work experience
- Integrates with other small business apps such as Slack
- Productivity and efficiency goes up!
Time Tracker +Billing
Time Tracker +Billing helps you get paid for all the time you work. This complete time and billing software can increase your billable hours by up to 20% and saves hours in administration time.
- Reduce guesstimates and get accurate time tracking for invoices
- Track time from anywhere, on your mobile or desktop device
- Create time entries, multiple timers, and easily fill in timesheets
- Run productivity and profitability reports
- Add unlimited clients
- Employees can take control and track their own time, while you approve their input
- Sync with your accounting software for efficient payroll and faster billing
- Customer service is always free!
Invoice Tracker, and add-on to QuickBooks, Xero and Time Tracker has automatic email reminders to help you follow up on unpaid invoices, so you can spend time on more important tasks. This add-on for your accounting software offers customizable templates, which means you can craft a personal message with a human touch.
- Schedule reminders for specific times and dates
- Improve your cash flow
- Know the state of your accounts receivable
- Escalate payment urgency
- Create multiple reminder schedules based on your client’s payment history
- Put your own email signature and logo on your email reminders
- Add invoice variables
- Save time and increase productivity
Convinced that apps can work well for you and your business? You should be! It’s time to put some of your new knowledge to the test: try Invoice Tracker today with a free, 30-day trial, and see how well automating your tasks can grow your business. Simply add Invoice Tracker to your Time Tracker or other accounting software with just a few clicks, and watch it help your business.